Weekly Roundup - Week 48 - Zippin' down the vines
- Kobold (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Slime (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Wolf (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Kincaid Original Soundtrack Pack (6 Songs)
- Flight Instructor Scene (Pixel Art Animation)
- Lewd Kobolds Pixel Art Pack (4x Queen, Florist, Guards)
- Sabertooth Tiger Pixel Art Pack (11 Lewd Loops + 10 Gameplay Loops)
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Pack(11x 4K Illustrations)
- Gecko Pixel Art Pack
- Gecko CG Pack (8x 4K Illustrations)
- Kincaid Riding Kobold CG Pack (8x 4K Illustrations)
- Kincaid's Private Quality Time (10 Pixel Art Loops)
- Shower Fun With Friends (9 Pixel Art Loops)
- Bear Pixel Art Pack *NEW*
- Random Kincaid Lewds
- Lewd Kobolds
- Sabertooth Tiger Lewd Positions
- Kobold Boss Concepts
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Sketchpack (9 Sketches)
- Gecko Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack
- Gecko CG Sketch Pack
- Kincaid Toy Riding Animation Sketchpack
- Shower Threesome Sketchpack
- Cutscene Sprites & Character Concepts Sketchpack
- Unused HUD Emotes
- Bear Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack *NEW*
- Kobold Boss Animation Sketchpack (Work-in-Progress) *NEW*
Null has finished his work on the rail system, which will be used for hand-over-hand climbing, ziplines and rail grinding!
Here’s some early footage of ziplines in action:
Rail grinding still uses the old system we prototyped for Glitchcaid 2. The new system uses GameMaker’s Paths feature to generate rail segments at arbitrary angles. The old prototype required you to position and stretch objects manually, and getting them to connect was kind of a pain in the butt. So this will be a big workflow improvement over the old system. ^w^
Other than that I just continued working on the next animation! For some parts of it I am already at the rendering stage - putting in lights and shadows and sculpting anatomy details. I also just uploaded another progress update to the Sketchpack for all $10+ patrons!
Don’t forget the latest build!
Got asked a few times if a new build has come out last week, so I thought I’d mention again that we published one last month and you can download it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/released-kincaid-74341488Until next week!
Cookie & Bunny
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
We going to get any of that Donkey Kong Country minecart madness?