where do I buy the full version? I tried steam and is not there. I am new to all this and downloaded (I think) was the demo. I enjoyed it alot....
Weekly Roundup - Week 29 - Kincaid Build 2022.07 Released + Environment Art Update!
- Kobold (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Slime (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Wolf (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Kincaid Original Soundtrack Pack (6 Songs)
- Flight Instructor Scene (Pixel Art Animation)
- Lewd Kobolds Pixel Art Pack (4x Queen, Florist, Guards)
- Sabertooth Tiger Pixel Art Pack (11 Lewd Loops + 10 Gameplay Loops)
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Pack(11x 4K Illustrations)
- Gecko Pixel Art Pack
- Gecko CG Pack (8x 4K Illustrations)
- Kincaid Riding Kobold CG Pack (8x 4K Illustrations)
- Kincaid's Private Quality Time (10 Pixel Art Loops) *NEW*
- Shower Fun With Friends (9 Pixel Art Loops) *NEW*
- Bear Pixel Art Pack *NEW*
- Random Kincaid Lewds
- Lewd Kobolds
- Sabertooth Tiger Lewd Positions
- Kobold Boss Concepts
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Sketchpack (9 Sketches)
- Gecko Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack
- Gecko CG Sketch Pack
- Kincaid Toy Riding Animation Sketchpack
- Shower Threesome Sketchpack *NEW*
- Cutscene Sprites & Character Concepts Sketchpack *NEW*
- Unused HUD Emotes *NEW*
- Bear Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack *NEW*
New Build Released!
Last week we finished the remaining work on the recently released 2022.07 Build! It is mostly a quality of life update, so I’ll just copypasta the changelog from the release post.
Grab the build here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/released-kincaid-69384780
- Finalized sprites for the bear.
- Finalized & touched up some of Kincaid’s cutscene sprites.
- Kobold petal bomb has a proper explosion effect.
- Sound effects for the bear (both combat + act).
- Kobold orgy is back on the menu!
- For lewd animations, players can now choose which kinds of sounds they wish to hear (or none at all).
- Better animation controls within the game: You have now full control over the animation, including jumping back, forth, auto-progress and zoom.
- You can no longer accidentally close the game by pressing the wrong button.
- It’s made more clear when lewds can be started and when not and the small critters do not count towards enemies being closeby anymore.
- Fixed a bug in the sunken temple area where two rooms would not connect properly.
- Kincaid can no longer have some fun with the minions while the boss is still moving around.
- Some wrong pixels in the lewd bear animation.
Environment Overhaul Update
Fabian also finished most of the remaining work on the tilesets for the jungle and temple overhaul. Next up is the village, which is another big project.
We want to preserve the happy go lucky feel of the village while bringing it closer to his style. Our plan is to pick out a small corner of the village and work on it until we find the right tone and then apply that to the rest of it.
Until next week,