Weekly Roundup - Week 38 - Build 2021.09 is out! Grab it while it’s hot!
- Kobold (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Slime (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Wolf (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Kincaid Original Soundtrack Pack (6 Songs)
- Flight Instructor Scene (Pixel Art Animation)
- Lewd Kobolds Pixel Art Pack (4x Queen, Florist, Guards)
- Sabertooth Tiger Pixel Art Pack (11 Lewd Loops + 10 Gameplay Loops)
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Pack(11x 4K Illustrations)
- Gecko Pixel Art Pack *NEW*
- Gecko CG Pack (8x 4K Illustrations) *NEW*
- Kincaid Riding Kobold CG Pack (8x 4K Illustrations) *NEW*
- Random Kincaid Lewds
- Lewd Kobolds
- Sabertooth Tiger Lewd Positions
- Kobold Boss Concepts
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Sketchpack (9 Sketches)
- Gecko Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack *NEW*
- Gecko CG Sketch Pack *NEW*
Wishlist us on Steam! https://steam.pm/app/1277880
Build 2021.09 is fresh out - Akamai is looking forward to meeting you!
Last week we put the finishing touches on the newest build and released it. The main content of this build is a new set of 8 HD illustrations and an accompanying story.
To trigger the new content, speak to Akamai, the kobold with the pink scarf that is standing at the entrance to the village.
Altogether the story has 3694 words. I hope you’ll enjoy it! ^w^
You can download the build from here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/56513182
Plans for the next release cycle: Boss fight & Story
We’ve been doing a lot of work on the overarching story in the background. We have a pretty good idea now how the game is going to start and end, and we sketched out storyboards for important moments in the game.
The next step for us is to bring the story parts that take place on the jungle planet into the game.
It’s also finally time to kiss goodbye to the “empty boss room” screen and fill it with some action!
And last but not least, there is going to be new lewd content, of course! Since we have a backlog of little scenes we can do for the NPCs, we’re going to pick something to work on for that!
Environment Art Progress
Fabian made great progress with the environment for the upcoming planet. The “in-between” biome that is placed between the forest and the icy mountain area has been completed. Here’s a mockup of the finished product:
Up next is putting the finishing touches on the ice area.
Until next week,
Cookie & Null
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.