Weekly Roundup - Week 13
Original post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49791167
- Kobold (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations) *UPDATED!*
- Slime (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Wolf (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Kincaid Original Soundtrack Pack (6 Songs)
- Flight Instructor Scene (Pixel Art Animation)
- Lewd Kobolds Pixel Art Pack (4x Queen, Florist, Guards)
- Sabertooth Tiger Pixel Art Pack (11 Lewd Loops + 10 Gameplay Loops)
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Pack(11x 4K Illustrations)
- Random Kincaid Lewds
- Lewd Kobolds
- Sabertooth Tiger Lewd Positions
- Kobold Boss Concepts
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Sketchpack (9 Sketches)
- Gecko Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack *NEW*
Wishlist us on Steam! https://cookiedraggy.github.io/
First of all, sorry for the delay! I almost forgot to write this because I took a break on Easter!
A new Experimental Build has been released
Aside from an environmental preview of the next area and some new kobold enemy types, this build focuses on a new experiment we're doing with the combat system.
After playtesting the current iteration of Kincaid and hearing a lot of feedback from players, we decided to try a different approach to how energy works in the game.
In this build we are trying out the following approach: Blaster and Healing have separate energy pools. Blaster shots recharge way faster but do less damage. We hope that this way the blaster isn't useless anymore in combat and sees some actual use.
If you're interested in taking it for a spin, you can grab it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49790813
Lewd Lizard Progress
Thumbnails for potential CG scenes sketched out will be refined for the poll
I took a little break from pixel art to sketch some thumbnails for the CG that will go along with the lizard enemy. You can view them here in the Sneak Peak ^w~ https://www.patreon.com/posts/49791082
I also continued working on the main loop and climax part of the pixel art animation for the lizard.
All the core gameplay animations have been completed! ^w^
Ratcha's Kincaid Comic Pages 1-6 Publicly Released!
Follow Ratcha on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/Ratcha_art ) to keep up with the comic or subscribe to his Patreon ( https://www.patreon.com/ratcha/posts ) to read up to page 13!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.