Weekly Roundup - Week 11 - Don't get lost in the dark scary forest!
Original post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49136235
- Kobold (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations) *UPDATED!*
- Slime (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Wolf (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Kincaid Original Soundtrack Pack (6 Songs)
- Flight Instructor Scene (Pixel Art Animation)
- Lewd Kobolds Pixel Art Pack (4x Queen, Florist, Guards)
- Sabertooth Tiger Pixel Art Pack (11 Lewd Loops + 10 Gameplay Loops)
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Pack(11x 4K Illustrations)
- Random Kincaid Lewds
- Lewd Kobolds
- Sabertooth Tiger Lewd Positions
- Kobold Boss Concepts
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Sketchpack (9 Sketches)
- Gecko Concept & Act Ideas Sketchpack *NEW*
Wishlist us on Steam! https://cookiedraggy.github.io/
Last week I worked more on the new lizard enemy! I sketched a bunch of lewd scene ideas and released them as a Sketch pack! You can grab it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/gecko-concept-48916369
I haven’t decided yet if they will be up for a poll or not, since they’re all oral focused (I just have to with that tongue!) so it is either versions of a 69 or just Kincaid getting pleasured by the lizard.
Geckothing Enemy Concepting
We spent some time designing the combat mechanics of the new enemies. We had a couple of different ideas, like a simple “background wall crawler” just skittering up and down and attacking you when you get close, or a stealthy ninja type enemy.
In the end we went with something more trap-like. We’re proooobably going to remove the tiger-bush ambush because testing it in the actual game was not as fun as we imagined it would be in-game. Maybe we use it here and there as a gimmick but overall it didn’t fit the game very well. So that decision opened up a spot for the lizard - let’s see if she does a better job!
Here’s an idea for an “appear” animation I worked on this week. ^^
First walk through the dark scary forest
The new tileset is making great progress and I’m happy to show you the very first in-game footage of a little “diorama” Null has put together!
To make it even moodier, we're going to add thick layers of fog and some darkness and light sources, and.
Announcing Kincaid: The Board Game!?
Well, not quite! ^_~
Kincaid has an upcoming cameo in Hunt and Snare in the form of a board game! You will be able to find 2 NPCs playing a round of Kincaid at night at the Inn~
Check out Hunt and Snare here: https://www.patreon.com/rufflenecks/overviewUntil next week!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Waaaaait... A kinkaid board game looks so fun!
69 scene would be awesome :3
Looks great! Can't wait for the new update :D
When it be free of the new updates sabertooth tiger