Weekly Roundup - Week 07 - Reinforcements incoming!
Original post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/47952970
- Kobold (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Slime (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Wolf (4K Illustrations + Pixel Art Animations)
- Kincaid Original Soundtrack Pack (6 Songs)
- Flight Instructor Scene (Pixel Art Animation)
- Lewd Kobolds Pixel Art Pack (4x Queen, Florist, Guards)
- Sabertooth Tiger Pixel Art Pack (11 Lewd Loops + 10 Gameplay Loops) *NEW*
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Pack(11x 4K Illustrations)
- Random Kincaid Lewds
- Lewd Kobolds
- Sabertooth Tiger Lewd Positions *NEW*
- Kobold Boss Concepts *NEW*
- Sabertooth Tiger CG Sketchpack (9 Sketches) *NEW*
Wishlist us on Steam! https://cookiedraggy.github.io/
Sorry for the late roundup! I got caught up in a few things because it looks like we finally found a new place and might be moving next month. Fingers crossed! ^w^
Here's what I've been up to last week!
New Enemy: Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon~
The next lewd enemy is in development and it will probably be the final lewd one for the jungle!
More New Enemies: Kobold Reinforcements!
I've teased at them before, but I finally got around to doing them: Kobolds with different gear! I shared a few ideas I had sketched out months ago and for the next build I finally want to do them as we are moving towards wrapping up work on the jungle planet. ^w^
I'm also using this opportunity to give the old kobolds, the very first enemy I ever did for Kincaid, a beauty pass, to bring them up to speed to the updated kobold design I came up with while working on the NPCs. ^w^
Oh and before you ask: I won't be doing unique sex animations for each of them. ^^;;
Here are some of the animations I made thus far:
Excited to show more soon!
Hotfix v3 under way
A few more obscure bugs have been reported and Null is working on hotfix v3!
Other than that bunny is doing another refactoring and polish pass over our code base and adding the AI for the new enemies! He also started working on the UI system we're going to use for things like pause menu, inventory screen, shops, etc. ^w^Until next week!
Cookie & Null
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Inventory and shops, I'm more interested in this part. I wonder what are the things you could buy and pick up.
wow, looks great